From Leigh Stewart <lstew...@twitter.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] First Release
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 19:57:34 GMT
Nice work, thanks for doing this.

On Dec 29, 2016 8:41 PM, "Sijie Guo" <sijie@apache.org> wrote:

I've merged all the pull requests that need to be included in 0.4.0 (and
both Jenkins and CI builds are green now). Also I moved inactive jiras to
0.5.0.

There are a few issues remaining -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%
20DL%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersio
n%20%3D%200.4.0%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Most of them already have pull requests (but need to be rebased to latest
master). So I can merge them.

Hopefully I will be able to cut 0.4.0 release in following few days.

- Sijie

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 9:16 PM, Sijie Guo <sijie@apache.org> wrote:

> I will start check the jiras that need to be included in 0.4.0 release at
> the weekend. If there is any jiras that need to be included in 0.4.0,
> please comment in the jira.
>
> - Sijie
>
> On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 8:28 PM, Sijie Guo <sijie@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> FYI.
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DL-81 is created for tracking
>> building the process.
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13024 and
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13023 for setting the dists
>> for DL.
>>
>> - Sijie
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Sijie Guo <sijie@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you for all the feedbacks. I will drive the release for this
>>> version. So that we can have all the procedures documented in the wiki.
>>>
>>> I created the wiki page here for documenting the procedure:
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DL/Pr
>>> eparing+DistributedLog+Releases
>>>
>>> - Sijie

first release.

> [...]
> [...]