From Asko Kauppi <asko.kau...@zalando.fi>
Subject Re: Is there a REST API for Write and Read proxies?
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 22:03:01 GMT
I appreciate that, Sijie, but in practise I think the tooling would collide.

I am most productive in Scala and akka-http, and I think those are a good platform for the
future. Doing something HTTP and Websocket based in Java is outside of my experience, and
willingness.

While merging the two together is practically possible (both are on JVM) I don’t really
see the point. But anyways, the low hanging fruit is planning the interface and I already
did some drafts on that, as a discussion starter with Jay.

Asko Kauppi
Zalando Tech Helsinki