From Asko Kauppi <asko.kau...@zalando.fi>
Subject Re: Is there a REST API for Write and Read proxies?
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 03:40:41 GMT
Thanks for clarification. The question was not meant as criticism, just trying to understand
the architecture.

Once/if we make a REST API / websockets proxy (of the current proxy), it could also take care
of access control? I’m thinking of a system where access to data is close to the data, not
at the services handling the data.

Anyone interested in working on something like that?

Asko Kauppi
Zalando Tech Helsinki