From Sijie Guo <sij...@twitter.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Repackaging the package namespace
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 17:41:19 GMT
Sorry, I didn't get the chance to take a look your pull request. There is
also a pull request (updating the libthrift version in core) which will
touch quite bunch of files. I am trying to figure out a plan for
accommodate these two changes. I will try to comment on your pull request.

- Sijie

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 2:25 AM, Khurrum Nasim <khurrumnasimm@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Any updates on this? Can we get this change in ASAP? so I can rebase my
> branches to the new package namespace. Appreciate any updates.
>
> - KN
>
> On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 3:19 AM, Sijie Guo <sijie@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Khurrum,
> >
> > thank your so much for making this change. I will try to take a look and
> > get back to you soon.
> >
> > - Sijie
> >
> > On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 2:41 AM, Khurrum Nasim <khurrumnasimm@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Forgot the pull request -
> > > https://github.com/apache/incubator-distributedlog/pull/41
> > >
> > > - KN
> > >
> > > On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 2:41 AM, Khurrum Nasim <
> khurrumnasimm@gmail.com>

> > pick
> > > it

> > khurrumnasimm@gmail.com