From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: October 2016 Podling Report Draft Feedback
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 22:00:56 GMT
Thank you, Khurrum.

I suspect it will be difficult to finalize this roadmap before the report is due.  For now,
I suggest just describing current state; list the first Apache release as an item under “most
important issues” and mention that the repackaging topic is under discussion under “how
has the project developed”.

After those changes, I would be ready to enter my mentor sign-off.

--Chris Nauroth