From Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 07:41:51 GMT
I played with jekyll-rst plugin to build the documentation and pushed the
latest built website to my github :

https://sijie.github.io/incubator-distributedlog/

The website contains two parts:

- one is the content under directory website. it contains the information
that probably will not be changed between releases, like community and
developer information.
- one is the content under directory docs. it contains all the
documentation that is aligned with each release.

The build.sh script under website will link the current docs as `latest`
(we can add stable release once we come to a release) and build the whole
site.

Let me know if the structure looks good. If it is okay, we can push the
website and iterate from there.

- Sijie