From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Podling report for September 2016
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 21:21:33 GMT
It looks good. It'd be nice to add some more detail, though. For example:

- Number of jiras created
- Number of jiras resolved
- Jenkins has been set up
- Number of contributors reporting jira issues
- Can we quantify a "a few people contributing"? Is that 2-3 or more like 10?
- Can we quantify the ideas being proposed, like was it one or more?

It is not a big issue to not report these things early on, but I find it good practice to
do it even if the numbers aren't impressive at this point (it's a starting project after all).
Having these figures will help later on to determine how the community has been growing.

-Flavio