From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [draft] Podling report for August 2016
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 23:47:36 GMT
+1.  I have entered my mentor sign-off.

It looks like the report wiki page now has 2 sections for DistributedLog: one in alphabetical
order, which is still the uncompleted template, and another at the bottom of the page.  Could
you please move the full report into place alphabetically?  I’m not sure if the alphabetical
sorting is significant, but I’d prefer to avoid any potential confusion.

--Chris Nauroth