From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [draft] Podling report for August 2016
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 16:02:24 GMT
Hello Franck,

Yes, please send an email to general@incubator.apache.org.  Mention your username and ask
for permissions to edit the wiki for a podling report.

--Chris Nauroth

On 8/3/16, 8:58 AM, "Franck Cuny" <franck.cuny@gmail.com> wrote:

    Sijie, Chris,

    I do not believe I have the authorization to edit that page. My username is
    'Franck Cuny'. Should I request access somewhere ?

    Thanks

    On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 10:35 PM, Chris Nauroth <cnauroth@hortonworks.com>
    wrote:

> [...]
    >     >
    >     > Three most important issues to address in the move towards
    > graduation:
    >     > * Getting an Apache release out
    >     > * Improve general documentation
    >     > * Grow user base
    >     >
    >     > Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to
    > be aware
    >     > of?
    >     > There is currently no issue.
    >     >
    >     > How has the community developed since the last report?
    >     > * A few people have started to report issues
    >     > * Some conversations have been initiated on the mailing list
    >     > * Sijie will be present at Strata in China to present the project
    >     >
    >     > How has the project developed since the last report?
    >     > * The wiki has been set up (cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DL/)
    >     > * A few contributions were made to the repository on GitHub and are
    > in the
    >     > process of being merged
    >     > * Various mailing lists have been set up
    >     > * SGA from Twitter has been completed
    >     > * Status page is up and we have started filling it out
    >     > * Most accounts of initial committers have been created
    >     > * Jira queue has been created (
    > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DL)
    >     > * Repository has been created (and mirrored on GitHub)
    >     > * Existing issues have been migrated from the old GitHub repository
    > to JIRA
    >     >
    >     >
    >     > On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 11:30 PM, Sijie Guo <sijie@apache.org>
    > wrote:
    >     >
    >     > > Franck, do you get a chance to incorporate Flavio and Chris and
    > comments
    >     > > and update the draft?
    >     > >
    >     > > - Sijie
    >     > >
    >     > > On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Flavio Junqueira <fpj@apache.org
    > >
    >     > wrote:
    >     > >
    >     > > > Thanks for putting this together, Franck. A few things that
    > might be
    >     > > worth
    >     > > > adding:
    >     > > >
    >     > > > - Status page is up and we have started filling it out
    >     > > > - Most accounts of initial committers have been created
    >     > > > - Jira queue has been created
    >     > > > - Repository has been created
    >     > > >
    >     > > > -Flavio
    >     > > >
    >     > > > > On 28 Jul 2016, at 19:19, Chris Nauroth <
    > cnauroth@hortonworks.com>
    >     > > > wrote:
    >     > > > >
    >     > > > > Hello Franck,
    >     > > > >
    >     > > > > Thank you for writing the draft.  This looks good to me.
 My

    --
    -franck