From Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Distributed Log as Kafka's backend
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 20:04:30 GMT
Thanks Khurrum.

At this point, we don't have any specific process to follow for big
features. We were discussing one under
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-distributedlog-dev/201607.mbox/browser

But ideally, let's use mail list for discussion and use confluence page for
reflecting the discussions into a design doc.

If you already have a confluence account (if not, please create one),
please email me your account. I can grant the permission to you, then you
can edit.

- Sijie