From Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>
Subject Re: gRPC
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 09:36:56 GMT
Sorry for late response.

We are still bootstrapping the website and the wiki page.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DL/Contributing+to+DistributedLog

However, the basic flow is on github. There is no huge difference. You can
fork the repo and send pull request. Only one thing is to make sure the
title of your pull requests have the jira ticket.

Sijie