From Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>
Subject [DRAFT] DistributedLog Report
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 06:21:17 GMT
Hello all,

Below is the draft of incubator report for DistributedLog. Let me know
if it looks good.

---

DistributedLogDistributedLog is a high-performance replicated log
service. It offersdurability, replication and strong consistency,
which provides a fundamentalbuilding block for building reliable
distributed systems.DistributedLog has been incubating since
2016-06-24.Three most important issues to address in the move towards
graduation:  1. Establish the project at the ASF, including moving
code, wiki, website and such.
  2. Make initial Apache branded release and release on a regular schedule.
  3. Attract more contributions. Reach a bigger community.  Any issues
that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to beaware of?

None How has the community developed since the last report?
We just setup the dev mail list. We will start development discussions
in the mail list.How has the project developed since the last report?

We setup the mail lists, and are moving the repo from GitHub to apache
but waiting for Twitter's SGA. Date of last release:
N/AWhen were the last committers or PMC members elected?
N/ASigned-off-by:  [ ](distributedlog) Flavio Junqueira  [
](distributedlog) Chris Nauroth  [ ](distributedlog) Henry
SaputraShepherd/Mentor notes:

- Sijie