From Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Source code and contribution
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 21:01:00 GMT
Sethuraman,

Cool. Glad that you are interested in this project.

We just entered the incubator. We are still bootstrapping the
infrastructure.

Here are some information:

wiki page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DL
JIRA queue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DL
Git repo:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-distributedlog.git

The website is still in http://distributedlog.io/. We are working on moving
the documentation and website to apache.

Let me know what other information you'd like to know.

- Sijie