From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator report for July
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2016 16:05:41 GMT
I hadn't seen this message before I responded to John about moving to group 2. I'm fine either
way, we can report that we have the mailing lists created and we are waiting on the SGA. I
don't think we can say anything else, but if you feel that's enough, Henry, let's respond
to John to say that we will stick to the current group.

Btw, I'll be traveling tomorrow, so I won't be very responsive for the next couple of days.
If you guys can sort out the report issue, I'd appreciate. I think Chris is also not available.

-Flavio