directory-users mailing list archives

From =?ks_c_5601-1987?B?wMy9wsCxKMbExq6zyikgLSDHw7enxvu047TnwM7HwbbzsLO53zI=?= =?ks_c_5601-1987?B?xsA=?= <lseungy0...@ssg.com>
Subject Hello! I have a question about apache ldap API!
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 07:07:14 GMT
Thank you for contributing LDAP API!!

I have a question about connection bind!

http://directory.apache.org/api/five-minutes-tutorial.html

Simple bind
The most common bind uses an identifier and a password. The identifier must be a DN, and the
password can be encrypted. Here is an example of a bind operation :
// Don't do that ! Password in clear text = danger !
connection.bind( "ou=example, dc=com", "secret" );

// The password is encrypted, but it does not protect against a MITM attack
connection.bind( "ou=example, dc=com", "{crypt}wSiewPyxdEC2c" );

I want to use bind function with encrypted password like that.
But when I use encrypted password (made by command = ¡°slappasswd -h {CRYPT}¡±)
I can¡¯t bind¡¦ but when I set plain password it¡¯s okay..¡¦.T T
Using bind function with encrypted password is possible?

I¡¯m using Version 2.0.0.AM2.
Can you help me?
Plz!!

Thank you!! Have a good day!!