directory-users mailing list archives

From Mihir Shah <mihirujains...@gmail.com>
Subject Request help - How to View MAY attributes of an entry in Directory Studio
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2019 19:25:30 GMT
Hi team,

Am referring to link
https://directory.apache.org/studio/users-guide/ldap_browser/preferences_table_entry_editor.html

But I do not get the option "Visible Attributes" in Apache Directory studio.

Have downloaded the latest version from Apache site and am running on
Windows server 2008 R2. I tried with both 32-bit and 64-bit

How can I list all 'MAY' attributes for an entry ?
For example: cn & sn are must attributes of person objectclass.
userPassword $ telephoneNumber $ seeAlso $ description are 'MAY' attributes
of person objectclass.

If these values doesn't contain any values they are seen in browser.

How to see them in Apache Directory Studio ?

Thanks,
Mihir Shah