directory-users mailing list archives

From "Black, Douglas" <Doug.Bl...@osumc.edu>
Subject Active Directory: Cosmetic (?) Error when adding extensionAttribute values
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2019 18:42:40 GMT
I'm using Apache Directory Studio to manage both eDirectory (NetIQ IDM) and Active Directory.
It works great, but one minor annoyance is that if I attempt to add an extensionAttribute
to an AD user object, I get a warning "According to the schema, extensionAttributeN is not
allowed!  Do you still want to add a new value?"  If I click 'yes', it accepts the setting
without any issue.

Is there a setting I can change to prevent this bogus warning?

Thanks

Douglas Black
The Ohio State University Medical Center