directory-users mailing list archives

From <..@tx.rr.com>
Subject [Studio] Beta or downloadable version of OpenLDAP ACL editor plug-in?
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Dear Apache Studio Team,

First, thank you for ApacheDS and Apache Studio.  Is there an unreleased or beta plugin available
for the OpenLDAP ACL editor shown on page 8 of this PDF : http://people.apache.org/~elecharny/ldapcon/Pierre-Arnaud%20Marcelot-paper.pdf
.  I have been searching high and low for something like this!

I did see the Directory Studio github README.MD says all OpenLDAP-related plug-ins are not
considered production, so they are removed from the released builds.  I did find the source
to the plug-in here ( https://github.com/apache/directory-studio/tree/master/plugins/openldap.acl.editor)
but I have no experience building complex Java projects so I'm doubtful about being able to
build it successfully.

Thank you!
VR