directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] How to use batch to automate operations ?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2018 14:22:38 GMT
Hi,

I guess you want to be able to run a script that extract some specific
information regularly ?

The best would be to use the ldapXXX commands, like
http://www.openldap.org/software//man.cgi?query=ldapsearch&apropos=0&sektion=1&manpath=OpenLDAP+2.4-Release&format=html
.

You can't schedule an operation in Studio, you can just create an operation
that you save so that you can use it again. Is that what you want ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,