directory-users mailing list archives

From "Isenhour, Justin" <Justin.Isenh...@compass-usa.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: [Ext] Re: ApacheDS - After restart custom partition is empty
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2018 20:26:18 GMT
I tried running the repair and got the following error, running M23:

FATAL  | wrapper  | Unable to resolve the full path of the configuration file, wrapper.app.parameter.1=repair:
No such file or directory

Justin Isenhour | Application Architect, Systems and Technology Group | Compass Group USA
|  2300 Yorkmont Road | Charlotte, NC 28217 | 704.328.5804 | justin.isenhour@compass-usa.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 3:56 PM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: [Ext] Re: ApacheDS - After restart custom partition is empty

This email contains a link or attachment. Please make sure it’s from a trusted source before
you open the attachment or click on the link

Le 25/07/2018 à 20:54, Isenhour, Justin a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I restarted one of our non-production apacheds instance yesterday and now one of the
custom partitions we have is completely empty and because of the logging config for this instance
the log files has already rolled off so we have no logs from around restart time.  Is there
any way for us to restore the missing data?

You can try to restart ApacheDS with the 'repair' command instead of 'start'. It will try
to re-index the databae entirely, and if you are lucky, you should get back your data.

We are going to release a version that is expected to fix this issue in the coming days.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org

This email is subject to certain disclaimers, which may be reviewed via the following link.
http://www.compass-usa.com/disclaimer/