directory-users mailing list archives

From "Isenhour, Justin" <Justin.Isenh...@compass-usa.com.INVALID>
Subject ApacheDS - After restart custom partition is empty
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2018 18:54:44 GMT
Hello,

I restarted one of our non-production apacheds instance yesterday and now one of the custom
partitions we have is completely empty and because of the logging config for this instance
the log files has already rolled off so we have no logs from around restart time.  Is there
any way for us to restore the missing data?

Thanks,
Justin Isenhour | Application Architect, Systems and Technology Group | Compass Group USA
|  2300 Yorkmont Road | Charlotte, NC 28217 | 704.328.5804 | justin.isenhour@compass-usa.com<mailto:justin.isenhour@compass-usa.com>

[stg_logo]

This email is subject to certain disclaimers, which may be reviewed via the following link.
http://www.compass-usa.com/disclaimer/