directory-users mailing list archives

From Pankaj Rathod <pankajratho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apacheDS JVM process crashes with OutOfMemory
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2018 20:41:18 GMT
> Is it an option for you to share this core dumps?

Hi Emmanuel,

The heapdump files are more than 100mb size. Can you share me the steps in
detail to provide this file to you? Is there any portal to upload files or
I need to send it through mail only?

Also, the heapdumps are generated using IBM Java8. If you are using memory
analyzer tool, then you need to follow below steps to use DTFJ parser for
IBM Java Heap dumps. You can install this plugin in your eclipse memory
anayzer tool using below steps:
1. Launch your memory analyzer using Java8.
     >MemoryAnalyzer.exe -vm <path_to_java_8_till_bin_directory>
2. Go to Help -> Install New Software and install DTFJ parser from link
http://public.dhe.ibm.com/ibmdl/export/pub/software/websphere/runtimes/tools/dtfj/

Note: This is reply to the mailthread started on 18th July with the same
subject line. I could not figure out how to respond back to you to continue
the same mailthread. Please pardon the inconvenience.

Thanks and Regards,
Pankaj Rathod