directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS - After restart custom partition is empty
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2018 19:55:46 GMT

Le 25/07/2018 à 20:54, Isenhour, Justin a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I restarted one of our non-production apacheds instance yesterday and now one of the
custom partitions we have is completely empty and because of the logging config for this instance
the log files has already rolled off so we have no logs from around restart time.  Is there
any way for us to restore the missing data?

You can try to restart ApacheDS with the 'repair' command instead of
'start'. It will try to re-index the databae entirely, and if you are
lucky, you should get back your data.

We are going to release a version that is expected to fix this issue in
the coming days.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com