directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] - fonts on OSX cut off
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 09:44:13 GMT

Le 27/02/2018 à 09:36, Lothar Haeger a écrit :
> Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>
>> Are you using the Eclipse plugin, or the standalone application ?
>
> Just downloaded the standalone app another time.

Same.

Version: 2.2.2.v20170301-0400
Build id: M20170301-0400

Can you attach the Configuration ? (In apache studio installation
details, Configuration tab)

>> I can guarantee you that on my Mac, OSX 10.12.2, with the standalone
>> application, I have the exact same problem and I don't have a way to
>> configure the fonts through the preference.
>
> This is what I see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LHU3sdHpCM on my MacBook
> Pro 15" Retina (2880x1800) with standard monitor settings (not scaled for
> larger fonts or more screen estate)

I have the same Mac, with display scaled to looks like 1680x1050 (the
choice before More space).

And I don't have the Appearance choice in preferences... This is weird !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org