directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] - fonts on OSX cut off
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2018 03:31:25 GMT
Hi Chris,

yes, this is annoying. I have the exact same issue on my mac. As we don't
add the 'appearance' feature in the preference, we can't change the font's
size and type.

What you can do to have a better visualization of the entry's content is to
pick the LDIF entry editor, instead of the Table entry editor. You can do
that by changing the order in which editors are picked in Preferences ->
Apache Directory Studio -> LDAP Browsers -> Entry Editors and move up the
'LDIF Entry Editor' to the first position.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,