directory-users mailing list archives

From "Harji, Menesh" <MHa...@bgcpartners.com>
Subject Apache Directory Studio
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2018 11:46:51 GMT
I am trying to package Apache Directory Studio in SCCM

I have the following "ApacheDirectoryStudio.exe" /S /V" /qn but I have noticed that the Start
Menu Icon is not beening gernated for all users. Its only in users profile.

Any idea's

http://www.bgcpartners.com
CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail has been sent to you by one of the BGC entities (collectively BGC)
Please see important legal information and disclaimer relating to this mail at the following
links:

http://www.bgcpartners.com/disclaimers/
Please see for BGC Disclosures
The link contains company and FCA registration numbers. This e-mail, including its contents
and
attachments, if any, are confidential. If you are not the named recipient please notify the
sender and
immediately delete it. You may not disseminate, distribute, or forward this e-mail message
or disclose
its contents to anybody else. Copyright and any other intellectual property rights in its
contents are the
sole property of BGC and its affiliates. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure
or error-free.
The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this
message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required please
request a
hard-copy version. Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check this
e-mail and any
attachments for viruses. We make no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses
in this
e-mail or any attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection
of our
customers and business, we may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s).
The registered offices of the BGC entities are at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5RD.
For any issues arising from this email please reply to the sender.
The FCA register appears at http://www.FCA.org.uk/register/.
The FCA regulates the financial services industry in the United Kingdom and is located at
25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5HS.
BGC Financial LP CFTC Rule 1.55(K) Firm Specific Disclosure Statement