directory-users mailing list archives

From "Sagar Diwan" <sdi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Apache DS - Idle connection timeout
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2018 04:30:27 GMT

Hi,

We are exploring Apache DS and trying to tune the SSL transport layer.

With the help of Configuration documentation we were able to tune the
number of threads. Another parameter we need to configure is server side
"Idle Connection" timeout.  In order to protect from some clients that may
use large connection pools, we are looking at terminating connections after
certain period of inactivity.

Is this configurable on the server side ?

Thanks,
Sagar Diwan