directory-users mailing list archives

From Cyril FILLON <cyrilfil...@yahoo.fr.INVALID>
Subject Re: LDIF file import with userPassword based on SHA512 algorithm
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 16:38:07 GMT
Hi all,
Forget the previous request, I did a mistake in messing some configuration files.
However, I have another request, I would like to export the content of my LDAP into an LDIF
file programmatically.I almost achieve this but I miss a couple of things:1. I would like
to ride of the operational attributes during the export2. I would like to have the userPassword
in the same form I entered in the input ldif file, that is to say something like:userpassword:
{SHA512}W3IrMH/ObJRJBdEyaR1eSiIUt/6StziSDrP846kEIKGVEcMBCg53ErBU2u9bV7rVnsvZOzKA8hBXj1R/Su1NJQ==Currently
I am only able to a get byte array from the Attribute.

Any ideas are most welcome. Many thanks in advance.

Cyril F

    Le jeudi 18 janvier 2018 à 17:12:46 UTC+1, Cyril FILLON <cyrilfillon@yahoo.fr.INVALID>