directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: install on macos
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 16:18:16 GMT
Ok, so the workaround described in the ticket should work.

We will most certainly change the installer in the next release (sadly,
it's hard coded, and has to be replaced :

public class MacOsXPkgInstallerCommand extends
AbstractMojoCommand<MacOsXPkgTarget>
{
    /** The place the binary will be installed */
    private static final String USR_BIN = "usr/bin";

)

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com