directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: How do I change the default admin private/public key through ApacheDS Studio
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2017 07:50:33 GMT
On 10/08/2017 07:09 AM, Ike Ikonne wrote:
> The version of my apache DS studio is:
>
>  Apache Directory Studio
>
>  Version: 2.0.0.v20130628

That's the version of "Studio", but which version of the server
(ApacheDS) do you use?

>> Unable to load the configuration.
>>  - ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-hashalgorithm does not exist!
>>
>> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapNoSuchAttributeException:

The configuration option and attribute ads-hashalgorithm was added to
the server (ApacheDS) in 2015. But you use a Studio version from 2013
which doesn't know that configuration option. So it seems you don't use
the embedded ApacheDS in that Studio versionn, right?

Can you update to latest Studio version?

Kind Regards,
Stefan