directory-users mailing list archives

From "Ike Ikonne" <iiko...@us.ibm.com>
Subject How do I change the default admin private/public key through ApacheDS Studio
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2017 05:08:58 GMT
Hi all,

I have been trying to generate and install a new private/public key
for Apache DS listening on port 636. I generated a private key
in PKCS8 format and with associated public key signed by the CA, but it
appears
that the way that I am installing it through Apache DS studio
is not working. I get Handshake error when I try to connect via
Apache DS studio on port 636. I would appreciate it if someone could
enable me with the steps for installing privateKey/Public Key
for the Apache Directory server via Apache DS studio.

Thanks,

Ike