directory-users mailing list archives

From "Ike Ikonne" <iiko...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: How do I change the default admin private/public key through ApacheDS Studio
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2017 17:08:54 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

I got  a stacktrace when a select the Configuration option of the apache
DS studio.

Unable to load the configuration.
 - ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-hashalgorithm does not exist!
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapNoSuchAttributeException:
ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-hashalgorithm does not exist!
        at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:293)
        at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:47)
        at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.lookupAttributeTypeRegistry(DefaultSchemaManager.java:1604)
        at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.entry.DefaultEntry.<init>(DefaultEntry.java:311)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.readConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:359)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.getConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:182)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.run(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:127)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.common.core.jobs.StudioJob.run(StudioJob.java:83)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapException:
ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-hashalgorithm does not exist!
        at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.lookup(DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.java:176)
        at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:289)
        ... 8 more

ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-hashalgorithm does not exist!

The version of my apache DS studio is:

Apache Directory Studio

Version: 2.0.0.v20130628

© 2006-2013 Apache Software Foundation - All right reserved.
Visit http://directory.apache.org/studio

This product is licensed under the terms of the Apache License 2.0.

Some icons from FAMFAMFAM http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk