directory-users mailing list archives

From "Lothar Haeger" <lothar.hae...@brummelhook.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Directory Studio 2.0-0-M13 released
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2017 21:15:41 GMT
Stefan Seelmann wrote:

> * [DIRSTUDIO-1140] - Apple Sierra shows corrupted app when launching Studio

Seems like this one has not been fixed completely: I got the described error
after copying M13 over the previous version on MacOS Sierra. Deleted the app
and copied again, same error. Had to run "xattr -cr
/Applications/ApacheDirectoryStudio.app" to be able to actually open Studio.

Running "xattr -lr /Volumes/dmg/ApacheDirectoryStudio.app" does NOT show any
extended attrs, though.

(May I suggest to name the disk image something like "Apache Directory Studio"
in the next release, btw?)