directory-users mailing list archives

From "Cokue" <794620...@qq.com>
Subject How to use LDAP command line
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 08:40:06 GMT
Hello!     I have a quesetion when reading user guide, can you give me some suggestions? Thanks
a lot! The question is that, I can not find ldapadd/ldapmodify... command line in my linux
system, and I did not find which tools should be installed in user guide:

 "The current solution is to extract a LDIF from ApacheDS. You can do so either by using Apache
Directory Studio, or through a script using the slapsearch utility, on the partition you are
interested in."$ ldapsearch -D "uid=admin,ou=system" -w secret -p 10389 -h localhost -b "dc=example,dc=com"
-s sub "(ObjectClass=*)" * + > backup.ldif Best regards!
                     huang