directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Directory Studio 2.0-0-M13 released
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 07:07:28 GMT

Le 10/09/2017 à 23:15, Lothar Haeger a écrit :
> Stefan Seelmann wrote:
>
>> * [DIRSTUDIO-1140] - Apple Sierra shows corrupted app when launching Studio
> Seems like this one has not been fixed completely: I got the described error
> after copying M13 over the previous version on MacOS Sierra. Deleted the app
> and copied again, same error. Had to run "xattr -cr
> /Applications/ApacheDirectoryStudio.app" to be able to actually open Studio.
>
> Running "xattr -lr /Volumes/dmg/ApacheDirectoryStudio.app" does NOT show any
> extended attrs, though.

I had to allow the application to be ran on my mac using the
Security&Privacy preference tab (it asks me if I wanted to allow Studio
to be ran, and when I allowed it, I was able to run it).

If adding xattr -cr to the dmg solves this issue, then we can add it
into the next release.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com