directory-users mailing list archives

From Claus-Justus Heine <hims...@claus-justus-heine.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: SASL PlAIN not possible?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 13:56:43 GMT
Hi,

thank you for your answer and for looking into it. I would rather not start to
dig in to the Studio source code even though theoretically I would have the
programming skills for doing so. If it happens to be implement anyway for some
reason "on the fly" then I could of course do some testing, of course.

--
Claus-Justus Heine                      himself@claus-justus-heine.de
http://www.claus-justus-heine.de/

Schatzmeister der Camerata Academica Freiburg e.V.  ---  www.cafev.de