directory-users mailing list archives

From John Lee <jhn134...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] Cannot establish TLS connection between spring-ldap client and apacheds
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 08:19:55 GMT
Hello there,

I'm having a problem establishing a LDAPS connection between spring-ldap
client and apacheDS. Details are provided on stackoverflow, as this is the
official forum for spring-ldap and I assume the problem is client-side:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45232244/cannot-establish-tls-connection-between-spring-ldap-client-and-apacheds

However, is there any trouble-shooting I can do on apacheDS to try to get
to the root of the problem in TLS hand-shake? I've been following:

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/basic-ug/3.3-enabling-ssl.html#troubleshooting

I'm a novice ApacheDS user.
Thanks,
//John.