directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: How to change font & icon size of the UI?
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 18:42:23 GMT
On 07/31/2017 12:23 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:

> Le 31/07/2017 à 11:33, Lothar Haeger a écrit :
>> Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>>
>>> AFAICT, it's just related to teh LDIF editor, which extends the eclipse
>>> TextEditor class. In other words, the preferences you are talking about
>>> are for this specific control, but don't apply to any other parts of
>>> Studio.
>> I agree for the "Text Editors" pref page, but "Colors and Fonts" seems to apply
>> to a wider scope. Try and change the font size of "Dialog Font" to 24, then hit
>> Apply: the prefs dialog will immediately look quite funny... (the "Use system
>> font" button to reverts to a more serious look).
>
> True... I would call that a side effect ;-)

Lol, nice find :)

The "Text Editors" and "Colors and Fonts" are the original Eclipse
preference pages. In fact all Eclipse preference pages are included in
Studio, they are just hidden from the left-hand menu to avoid clutter.

If you think they are useful we can just re-add them, it's all
configured in [1], just search for
"org.apache.directory.studio.rcp.hide" (53 matches)

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1]
https://github.com/apache/directory-studio/blob/trunk/plugins/rcp/plugin.xml