directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: 'Save Configuration' has encountered a problem
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 19:57:50 GMT
Tested with Studio 2.0.0-M12 against ApacheDS 2.0.0-M20 and 2.0.0-M23 to
add the "o=sevenSeas" partition as described in the tutorial just works
(the screenshot are not up-to-date btw).

Did you choose same values as in the tutorial?

Another idea, as we use reflection in that part of code where the
NullPointerException occurs: do you use Java 9? Or which Java version do
you use?

Kind Regards,
Stefan