directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question on embedded apacheds with docker
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 20:07:52 GMT

Le 15/03/2017 à 19:29, Sathyanarayan, Harish a écrit :
> Hello
>
> Am exploring the use of ApacheDS as an embedded service running in Docker containers.
I am using M23 Version and deploying the deployed instance (JAR file) and running it in Docker.
I am not able to Bind to port 10389 with user Id on Docker. I am fairly knowledgeable with
docker networking etc so pretty sure it is not an issue with Docker. The error am getting
while connecting to the embedded instance (running within docker) from LDAP studio is the
LDAP error code 2: protocol error.

What request did you sent to the server ? The simple fact you received a
protocol error means the server is responding. BTW, you should be able
to verify that you can connect to the server with Studio, without
authenticating (in teh connection popup, when you have entered the
server address and port, you have a button to check the connection)

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org