directory-users mailing list archives

From "Ike Ikonne" <iiko...@us.ibm.com>
Subject How to configure pwdPolicySubentry
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 07:07:57 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to configure a per user pwdPolicy in APACHE Directory
programmatically,
but I am getting a stacktrace. I would appreciate a hint on how to get
this configured
successfully.

Thanks,

Ike

- javax.naming.directory.SchemaViolationException: [LDAP: error code 65 -
OBJECT_CLASS_VIOLATION: failed for MessageType : ADD_REQUEST
Message ID : 58
    Add Request :
Entry
    dn[n]: cn=ceu_user11,ou=OCE,o=ABC,dc=example,dc=com

    cn: ceu_user11
    pwdPolicySubentry:
ads-pwdId=default,ou=passwordPolicies,ads-interceptorId=authenticationInterceptor,ou=interceptors,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
: ERR_60 Entry cn=ceu_user11,ou=OCE,o=ABC,dc=example,dc=com does not
contain a STRUCTURAL ObjectClass]; remaining name
'cn=ceu_user11,ou=OCE,o=ABC,dc=example,dc=com'
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(LdapCtx.java:3133)
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:3048)
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2854)
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_createSubcontext(LdapCtx.java:825)
        at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_createSubcontext(ComponentDirContext.java:350)
        at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.createSubcontext(PartialCompositeDirContext.java:279)
        at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.createSubcontext(PartialCompositeDirContext.java:267