directory-users mailing list archives

From MichaƂ Katner <katners...@gmail.com>
Subject Where to put interceptor jar?
Date Sun, 25 Dec 2016 22:32:45 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to run example interceptor from tutorial(
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/advanced-ug/6-implementing-interceptor.html).
I am able to download code from svn and build this code to jar file. I have
created entry with DN:
ads-interceptorid=passwordHashInterceptor,ou=interceptors,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
and
ads-interceptorclassname:org.apache.directory.samples.interceptor.pwdhash.PasswordHashInterceptor.
I have put jar file to path: /opt/apacheds-2.0.0-M21/lib/ext.
(/opt/apacheds-2.0.0-M21 is where I have installed Apache DS from deb
package). Tried to run server. Had ClassNotFoundException on
PasswordHashInterceptor. Next I tried to put jar file
to ~/.ApacheDirectoryStudio/.metadata/.plugins/org.apache.directory.studio.ldapservers/servers/ceb83659-4486-461d-b2fd-f215b00d737b/lib/ext,
but again I had ClassNotFoundException. Is there other path where Apache DS
is looking for interceptors? Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help.