directory-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Schaefer Sr." <schaef...@me.com>
Subject Dynamic Resource Change Listener
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 20:13:16 GMT
Hi

I would like to listen to JCR Nodes being added, modified and removed in Sling and saw that
you provide the Resource Change Listener which would work perfectly but I could not figure
out how to make the paths to listen for dynamic.

What I would love to have is to configure an OSGi Service that either implements ResourceChangeListener
or does register one with Sling. The paths to listen for are set by the OSGi Configuration
and the user can add, change or remove paths.

Is there a way to create a Resource Change Listener(s) dynamically so that when I receive
the configuration (changes) I can register them rather when the Resource Change Listener service
is deployed?

Thanks - Andy Schaefer