directory-users mailing list archives

From Prashant Pasricha <prashant.pasri...@globallogic.com.INVALID>
Subject Issue creating Partitions on Apache DS (Standalone)
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 10:49:34 GMT
Dear Team,

Hope you are doing well.

We are using Apache Directory Studio (Standalone mode) for one of our
projects and the project has been working fine.

We have a new requirement where we need to make Apache DS Tenant aware,
i.e. we need to create separate partitions for each organization / client
and load their LDIF file in their partition.

However, we are struggling to create partitions on the Apache Directory
Studio (Standalone installation) programmatically using Java. We are able
to find many examples, but each example relates to creating partitions on
Embedded Server. However, we want to try the same on a standalone Apache DS
Server.

The User Guide given on website is mostly blank (refer
http://directory.apache.org/api/user-guide/3.5-ldif-dsml.html) and we need
your help to understand the API that needs to be utilized.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

*Prashant Pasricha*
*Solution Architect - Technology*