directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Users Guide ACI question
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 09:27:39 GMT

Le 07/11/16 à 20:14, Strong, Emily a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> In the Java API Users Guide,<http://directory.apache.org/api/user-guide.html> the
ACI and ACLs section says that it is coming soon but it has said that for a while now. Is
there a draft version available somewhere?
No, sorry for that. OTOH, this part is mainly used by the server, not on
the client side. We intend to make it easier for users to configure
replication by using those classes, and this is actally being used in
Studio.

It's all about finding the time to work on those things, beside our day
job, our familly, and other activities...

Contributions are very welcome, of course ;-)