directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active Directory Connect Timeout
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 16:32:54 GMT
Le 04/08/16 à 18:09, Syed Mudassir Ahmed a écrit :
> Hi friends,
>  My Java application interacts with  Microsoft Active Directory server using Java JNDI
LDAP API.
>   My application runs successfully for about an hour connecting to AD successfully. After
about an hour my application fails. When I checked the error logs I see connection timeout
exception to AD server.  If I stop and restart my application, then it connects to AD server
successfully. Again, it fails with connect timeout exception after an hour.
>   This behaviour is recurring and it's really hard to stop/start the application every
hour.
>   Any help on resolving this?

Why don't you ask either Microsoft or Oracle ?

We have nothing to do with JNDI or AD...