directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Uneasy feeling about ApacheDS
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 15:09:49 GMT
Le 08/07/16 à 17:07, Accorsi, Carlo a écrit :
> Dear Sir,
> We have a production system using ApacheDS that's been running since 2011 with 80,000+
users.
> Emmanuel ,Kiran and the many other contributors have done an amazing job with this software.
Yes, there was a bit of a learning curve and for us that was easily offset by its cost. If
we used MS Azure Active Directory Basic instead it would run $80K per month.

Carlo, thanks A LOT for this feedback !

This is exactly the reason we keep going : because it helps people
around the world running their applications. Even if the road is
sometime bumpy !