directory-users mailing list archives

From Ezsra McDonald <ezsra.mcdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Full SYNC_REFRESH required
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 20:30:20 GMT
does partition-plumber do anything that could impact replication?

I backed out the index rebuilds and the replication works.

What can I add to log4j.properties to get a better look at the replication
processes?

I added the following but they are not too helpful:

# Replication logs
log4j.logger.org.apache.directory.server.PROVIDER_LOG=INFO
log4j.logger.org.apache.directory.server.CONSUMER_LOG=INFO