directory-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schuhegger <Christian.Schuheg...@gmx.de>
Subject How to use ApacheDS as JNDI back-end and how to bind objects to java:comp/env ?
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2016 11:52:52 GMT
Hello,

my question might be quite confused and my search results up to now did
not lead to any fruitful results. Perhaps the list can help me here?

I want to use ApacheDS as the back-end for JNDI and I want to bind
resources to the standard names under java:comp/env, but currently am
not successful.

I have set-up an Embedded ApacheDS 2.0.0-M21 instance following the
example here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/sandbox/kayyagari/embedded-sample-trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/seserver/EmbeddedADSVerTrunk.java?view=log

I can connect to ApacheDS via the com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory SPI.

I only do not know how to bind resources to the standard java:comp/env
names.

Is this possible and if yes, could somebody point me to a few sample
code lines?

Many thanks and best regards,
Christian