directory-users mailing list archives

From Roman Pastore <rpast...@asanteit.com.ar>
Subject Re: Transactions on Apache Mavibot
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 14:51:10 GMT
Firstable thank you for the quick response, I'm happy to hear that feature
is on the table. As for the participation proposal, I really would like to
help but the truth is that I'm still a junior developer and I feel like I
still have a lot to learn, in fact it was a bit difficult for me to keep up
with the code already written in this project, so I feel that most of the
time I would be in the way instead of actually helping you guys. However,
for the time being I will try to implement the feature on my own for the
sake of learning and if I arrive to something decent (and by that time
nothing is implemented on that matter) maybe I could share it with you for
a code review if you don't mind. (Under no obligation of course). Thank you
again.

Greetings.

*Roman Pastore* [image: Asante IT] <http://www.asanteit.com/> Sarmiento
1758 ǀ 4to piso ǀ Buenos Aires ǀ Argentina
Phone: +54 11 5272 1422
Email: rpastore@asanteit.com.ar <rpastore@asanteit.com> ǀ Skype:
romanpastore
Software Developer